Repository to store helpers for reading and writing BuildingSync as well as measures for converting a BuildingSync XML to OpenStudio models.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install 'buildingsync'
To be filled out later.
- [ ] Add initial BuildingSync class (can use BRICR class as example). Use REXML for reading and writing BSync.
- [ ] Add ForwardTranslator class (following other OpenStudio conventions) that translates BuildingSync to OpenStudio (using pure Ruby)
- [ ] Move BuildingSync specific measures into this gem. See list from here
- [ ] Add example on how to use some code from
openstudio-model-articulationduring the translation
- [ ] Add unit test for BuildingSync -> OSM translation
- [ ] Add ability to perform validation using https://selectiontool.buildingsync.net. Return which use cases existing BuildingSync XML is valid for.
- Update change log
- Update version in
- Merge down to master
- Release via github
rake releasefrom master