Revision history for Ruby gem ScottKit
0.4.0 (Mon Mar 1 22:20:09 GMT 2010)
- Move towards using YARD for documentation instead of Rdoc. This
includes changes to things like the format of the Changes file. Far
from perfect so far: for example, plain-text documentation like
doc/Definition gets mangled.
0.3.0 (February 28, 2010)
0.2.0 (February 28, 2010)
-z option to sleep after finishing - useful when running in a
DOS Shell under Windows, so that error messages can be seen.
- Add facility to load a game while playing, using
0.1.0 (February 28, 2010)
-p option to compile and play a game from source.
0.0.0 (February 28, 2010)
Still to do
- Tweak compiler to break actions when they need too many arguments as
well as when they need too many instructions.
- Write tutorial scaffolding.
- Write other documentation, e.g. reference guide.
- Ensure that the right files are built by
- Write blog entry about ScottKit
- Maybe modify to run against GLK using the Glkx driver