- Website: http://openondemand.org/
- Website repo with JOSS publication: https://github.com/OSC/Open-OnDemand
- Documentation: https://osc.github.io/ood-documentation/latest/
- Main code repo: https://github.com/OSC/ondemand
- Core library repo: https://github.com/OSC/ood_core
OnDemand core library with adapters for each batch scheduler.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
gem install ood_core
TODO: Write usage instructions here
After checking out the repo, run
bin/setup to install dependencies. Then, run
bundle exec rspec spec to run the tests. You can also run
an interactive prompt that will allow you to experiment.
To install this gem onto your local machine, run
bundle exec rake install. To
release a new version, update and commit the version number in
and then run
bundle exec rake release, which will create a git tag for the
version, push git commits and tags, and push the
.gem file to
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/OSC/ood_core.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.