Matrioska is an Adhearsion plugin for running in-call apps at the press of a DTMF.
By mapping controllers or blocks to the desired applications, a listener object waits for DTMF and reacts by executing the specified payload.
```ruby # inside your controller runner = Matrioska::AppRunner.new call runner.map_app 3 do logger.info “hi there!” end runner.map_app 5, AppController
Using local and remote apps with at the same time with a parallel dial
```ruby # inside your controller dial_with_apps [‘user/userb’] do |dial| local do |runner| runner.map_app ‘1’ do say ‘Gosh you sound stunning today leg a’ end end
remote do |runner| runner.map_app ‘2’ do say ‘Gosh you sound stunning today leg b’ end end end ```
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Original author: Luca Pradovera
Thanks to RingPlus for ongoing sponsorship of Matrioska.
Copyright (c) 2013 Adhearsion Foundation Inc. MIT license (see LICENSE for details).