Panther is a lightweight, opinionated architecture for creating API-only Rails applications.
It is heavily inspired by Trailblazer but is much more opinionated and has a gentler learning curve.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
ruby gem 'panther'
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install panther
TODO: Write usage instructions
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/alessandro1997/panther.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.
- [ ] Write API documentation.
- [ ] Write user guides.
- [ ] Write tests.
- [x] Don't include
- [x] Only expose existing attributes in
- [ ] Use a stable version of ROAR.
- [ ] Provide a way for operations to inherit callbacks.
- [ ] Provide a way to configure pagination in the
- [ ] Discover supported operations automatically in
- [ ] Support Kaminari as well as will_paginate in
- [ ] Allow providing the
- [ ] Allow nesting the