** Archangel is currently under development. It is not ready for production use. **
Archangel is a Rails CMS.
This project rocks and uses MIT-LICENSE.
Deploying to Heroku
Deploy a sample application to Heroku to play with.
- Ruby >= 2.4
- Rails ~> 5.1
Add to your application's Gemfile
gem "archangel", "~> 0.3"
Run the bundle command
$ bundle install
Run the install generator
$ bundle exec rails g archangel:install
Run the install generator with seed data
$ bundle exec rails g archangel:install --seed
Seed data can be created separately by running
bundle exec rails db:seed
Subsequent updates can be done by bumping the version in your application Gemfile, then installing new migrations
$ bundle exec rails archangel:install:migrations
$ bundle exec rails db:migrate
- Travis CI is used for running tests.
- Hound is used as the code analyzer in pull request.
- Code Climate is used to analyze overall maintainability.
General documentation for developers
- Contributing Guide
- Documentation for Archangel gem developers
- Documentation for extension developers
- Documentation for theme developers
- Documentation for releasing a gem version (maintainers only)
Archangel's logo was created by Joshua Boyd.
@archangel-dlt originally had the "archangel" gem name and were kind enough to give it up
A contributing guide is available.
- Fork it (https://github.com/archangel/archangel/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request