0.3.0 / 2017-04-13
uniq on the list of formats before it's returned, since serial can sometimes come
from two non-mutually-exclusive places. Thanks to @timothyprettyman.
0.2.0 / 2013-11-13
- Make LP format detection more liberal (thank you for pull request, @jrochkind)
- Narrow definition of DVD to avoid getting DVD-ROMs incorrectly (again, with the @jrochkind)
0.1.3 / 2013-10-22
- Call #uniq! before exiting from each indiviual type checker to allow easier calling of just the ones you want.
- Refact type#codes into its own method instead of doing all the work on initialization
0.1.2 / 2013-10-22
- Fix types logic so tests against different characters in the 007 or 006 must come from the
same field (e.g., not 006='s' in one 006, and 006='t' in another 006). Affects VD, VH,
CF, and RC types.
0.1.1 / 2013-10-14
- Fixed README to have correct load path (traject/umich_format, not traject_umich_format)
0.1.0 / 2013-10-07