Ads API Client Libraries for Ruby
This project hosts the new Ads common framework for Ruby, as well as the Ruby client libraries for the various SOAP-based Ads APIs at Google.
The Ruby client libraries make it easier to write Ruby clients to programmatically access your accounts.
Want to stay up-to-date with our latest releases? Subscribe to the master RSS feed on GitHub.
Products currently supported
- Google AdWords API
- Google's DoubleClick For Publishers API
Client Library Feature
- Support for logging incoming and outgoing SOAP messages
- Support for logging request information
- Based on Savon backend
- Ruby 2.1 and 2.2 compatible
- OAuth2.0 and OAuth2.0 JWT built-in authentication
- Support for API calls to different environments (Production, Sandbox)
- Local validation for parameter number and type on API calls
- Ruby-like syntax, by converting all method names and properties to snake_case instead of lowerCamelCase
- Simplified development model by using arrays and hashes instead of solid objects
- (AdWords) Support for tracking API unit usage
- (AdWords) Full support for AdHoc reporting
Submitting bug reports and/or feature requests
If you have issues directly related to the client library, use the issue tracker.
If you have issues pertaining to a specific product, use the product support forums:
Make sure to subscribe to our Google Plus page for API change announcements and other news.