- codeclimate-test-reporter is no longer a development dependency
- Add support for DiscId::Disc#toc_string. Will use the implementation from
libdiscid 0.6 or a fallback for older versions.
- Removed support for Ruby 1.8
- codeclimate-test-reporter is not required anymore for running the tests
- Updated documentation
- DiscId.sectors_to_seconds: Truncate instead of round resulting float
- Fixed first and last track being swapped in example readdiscid.rb
- Restricted dependencies for Ruby 1.8 to maintain compatibility
- Test against Ruby 2.3
- Fixed gem file permissions
- Fixed DiscId.put handling of first_track being > 1
- Final API and documentation cleanup.
- Fixed library loading on Windows and OSX.
- Fixed loading libdiscid library
- Support libdiscid versions 0.1.0 through 0.5.0
- Compatible with JRuby
- Use FFI instead of C module
- Completely overhauled API
- Full support for MCN, ISRC and libdiscid feature detection
- Renamed from mb-discid to just discid
- Support for MCN and ISRC (requires libdiscid >= 0.3)
- Added binding for get_webservice_url()
- Add lib path detection, allows out-of-the-box install when your
libdiscid is in /usr/local (Matt Patterson)
- Fixed calling read method without argument
- Added singleton method sectors_to_seconds to convert sectors into seconds
- Added method seconds to retrieve disc length in seconds
- Added method track_info for accessing more detailed information about tracks
- Fixed building with Ruby 1.9 (Mihaly Csomay)
- Support the method put to set the TOC information directly instead of
reading it from a device.
- Fixed possible core dump if read was called twice and failed the
- New to_s method (returns string representation of the ID itself).
- Complete RDoc documentation.
- Minor changes to source to support MS compiler
- Provide Win32 binary gem
- Changed require of library to "require 'mb-discid'" (was "require 'DiscID'"
before, which was likely to cause problems)