RDF Graph normalizer for RDF.rb.
RDF::Normalize generates normalized [N-Quads] output for an RDF Dataset using the algorithm defined in RDF Normalize. It also implements an RDF Writer interface, which can be used to serialize normalized statements.
gem install rdf-normalize
- 100% free and unencumbered public domain software.
- Compatible with Ruby >= 2.2.2.
Full documentation available on Rubydoc.info
The recommended installation method is via RubyGems.
To install the latest official release of the
RDF::Normalize gem, do:
% [sudo] gem install rdf-normalize
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.