- Allow discovery with format :rdf in addition to :rdfxml
- If rdf:RDF is found in a deeper element, look to ancestors for xml:base and xml:lang.
- Added :stylesheet option to RDF::RDFXML::Writer to allow writing of an XSL stylesheet processing instruction.
- Attempt at JRuby and REXML support; not quite there yet.
- Element content uses
#inner_text, rather than
#inner_html; this performs entity decoding.
- Use rdf-xsd gem instead of internal support for XMLLiterals.
- RDF.rb 0.3.4 compatibility.
- Added format detection.
- Decode XML Entity declarations when parsing.
- JRuby/FFI compatibility updates.
- Simplify property value ordering in writer; this was causing unnecessary prefixes to be generated.
- Change licensing to UNLICENSE.
- Only generate prefix definitions for prefixes actually used within a serialization.
- Make sure that only valid QNames are generated in writer.
- Fix collection serialization bug
- Assert :xml as a format type (by creating RDF::RDFXML::XML as a sub-class of Format that uses RDFXML::Reader/Writer)
- Refactor rdfcore tests using Spira and open-uri-cached.
- Improve detection and reporting of attempts to write illegal values.
- In writer
- fix bug where a serialized subject is output again, when it appears in a collection.
- Fix subject ordering.
- RDF.rb 0.3.0 compatibility updates
- Remove literal_normalization and qname_hacks, add back uri_hacks (until 0.3.0)
- Use nil for default namespace
- In Writer
- Use only :prefixes for creating QNames.
- Add :standard_prefixes and :default_namespace options.
- Improve Writer#to_qname.
- Don't try to translate rdf:_1 to rdf:li due to complex corner cases.
- Fix problems with XMLLiteral, rdf:type and rdf:nodeID serialization.
- In Reader
- URI canonicalization and validation.
- Added :canonicalize, and :intern options.
- Change :strict option to :validate.
- Don't create unnecessary namespaces.
- Don't use regexp to substitute base URI in URI serialization.
- Collect prefixes when extracting mappings.
- Add all in-scope namespaces, not just those that seem to be used.
- RSpec 2 compatibility
- Fixed QName generation in Writer based on RDF/XML Processing recommendations
- Ruby 1.9.2 support.
- Added script/tc to run test cases
- Mark failing XMLLiteral tests as pending
- Fix bug creating datatyped literal where datatype is a string, not an RDF::URI
- Added more XMLLiteral tests (fail, until full canonicalization working)
- Added RDF_Reader and RDF_Writer behavior expectations
- Use RDF::Writer#prefix and #prefixes implementation instead of internal version.
- Added RDF::Reader#rewind and #close, which override default behavior as stream is closed on initialization and rewinding isn't required.
- In console, load RDF.rb from parent directory, if it exists.
- Dependencies on RDF 0.2.2
- Replace String#rdf_escape with RDF::NTriples.escape
- Fixed bug in Writer where a qname was expected for sorting, but property has no qname
- Handle XMLLiteral when value is a Nokogiri node set.
- Ensure URIs are properly RDF Escaped (patch to RDF::NTriples::Writer#format_uri)
- Update for RDF 0.2.1
- Writer bug fixes:
- RDF::Node#identifier => RDF::Node#id
- Vocabulary.new(uri) => Vocabulary(uri)
- Updates for RDF 0.2.0
- Use URI#intern instead of URI#new
- Change use of Graph#predicates and Graph#objects to use as enumerables
- Added patches for the following:
- RDF::Graph#seq (Output rdf:Seq elements in order)
- RDF::Literal.xmlliteral (Create literal and normalize XML)
- RDF::Literal#anonymous? (missing from library)
- RDF::Literal#to_s (only one of @lang or ^^type, not both)
- RDF::URI#join (Don't add trailing '/')
- Reader fixes
- Writer complete
- Spec status
- Isomorphic XMLLiteral tests fail due to attribute order variation
- Reader parsing multi-line quite in NTriples test file fails due to lack of support in RDF::NTriples
- A couple of URI normalizations fail:
- should create http://foo/ from http://foo# and ''
- should create http://foo/bar from http://foo/bar# and ''
- Writer test needs Turtle reader
- Added specs from RdfContext
- Added array_hacks, nokogiri_hacks, and rdf_escape
- Fixed most bugs that are not related to the underlying framework.
- Specific failing testcases for rdf-isomorphic, RDF::Literaland others need to be constructed and added as issues against those gems.
- Removed interal graph in Reader and implement each_triple & each_statement to perform parsing
- First port from RdfContext version 0.5.4