Extended XSD Datatypes for RDF.rb
This gem adds additional RDF::Literal subclasses for extended XSD datatypes
- Additional xsd:integer subtypes
- xsd:float based on xsd:double
- XML Exclusive Canonicalization (Nokogiri & REXML)
- XML Literal comparisions (EquivalentXml, ActiveSupport or String)
require 'rdf' require 'rdf/xsd'
- Ruby (>= 2.2.2)
- RDF.rb (~> 3.0)
- Soft dependency on Nokogiri (>= 1.7)
- Soft dependency on EquivalentXML (>= 0.2.8)
- Soft dependency on ActiveSupport (>= 3.0.0)
Full documentation available on [Rubydoc.info][XSD doc]
The recommended installation method is via RubyGems.
To install the latest official release of the
RDF::XSD gem, do:
% [sudo] gem install rdf-xsd
This repository uses Git Flow to mange development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.