Extended XSD Datatypes for RDF.rb
This gem adds additional RDF::Literal subclasses for extended XSD datatypes
- Additional xsd:integer subtypes
- xsd:float based on xsd:double
- XML Exclusive Canonicalization (Nokogiri & REXML)
- XML Literal comparisions (EquivalentXml, ActiveSupport or String)
require 'rdf' require 'rdf/xsd'
- Ruby (>= 2.4)
- RDF.rb (~> 3.1)
- Soft dependency on Nokogiri (>= 1.10)
- Soft dependency on EquivalentXML (>= 0.6.0)
- Soft dependency on ActiveSupport (>= 3.0.0)
Full documentation available on [Rubydoc.info][XSD doc]
The recommended installation method is via RubyGems.
To install the latest official release of the
RDF::XSD gem, do:
% [sudo] gem install rdf-xsd
This repository uses Git Flow to mange development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you, which you will be asked to agree to on the first commit to a repo within the organization. Note that the agreement applies to all repos in the Ruby RDF organization.