Repository for Dovico API management.
Dovico provide a way to generate a 3rd party token. This token provide a full access to your account:
- Do not expose your token.
- If you believe your token has been exposed publicly, regenerate a new one. The previous token will be invalidated.
To generate a token:
- Login to https://login.dovico.com/index.aspx
- In Options tab, in the Apps part, click on the
Resetbutton and copy your token
- Create a new YAML file
~/.dovico/dovico.ymlwith the following content:
# Personal token. Can be reset through Dovico setting page user_token: "<token you have copied from dovico.net page>" # Your company's token client_token: "<token given by your company's dovico admin>"
Install required libraries
- Install Ruby 2.4.0
Setup your default timesheet
- List the available tasks with
$ make tasks == List of available projects == Project | Task | Description 1200 | 100 | Sauron Project: Forge the One Ring 1200 | 110 | Sauron Project: Attack Gondor 1400 | 100 | Gandalf Project: Meet Bilbo 1400 | 120 | Gandalf Project: Convince Frodo 1600 | 100 | Frodo Project: Go home
- For each tasks you work on, note the Project, Task and hours spent. You should have a total of 7 hours of work each day.
- In your
~/.dovico/dovico.ymlfile, append it with the following content
# Personal token. Can be reset through Dovico setting page user_token: "...." # Your company's token client_token: "...." assignments: default_day: - project_id: 1234 task_id: 100 hours: 3 - project_id: 9999 task_id: 120 hours: 2 - project_id: 4321 task_id: 424 hours: 2 # Quotes around day are mandatory # On leave: use an empty array '2016-01-17':  # Specific day: redefine each tasks '2017-12-19': - project_id: 1234 task_id: 456 hours: 6 - project_id: 4321 task_id: 424 hours: 1
Display informations on your account
Display the list of the tasks
Fill the timesheet
For the current week
For a specific commercial week
make week WEEK=49
Year can be set too:
make week YEAR=2015 WEEK=40
For a specific day
make day DAY=2017-12-31
Restrictions and known issues
- The client can't edit already created timesheets for now.
You are warmly welcome to contribute to the project!