This project is no longer maintained. If you wish to maintain it, contact the authors (see below).
OverSIP is a powerful and flexible SIP proxy & server by the authors of RFC 7118 (The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for SIP):
- Works on Linux/BSD/OSX
- Fully asynchronous event-based design, never block!
- Enjoy coding your SIP logic in Ruby language, feel free to code whatever you need!
- Fast: core and message parsers written in C language
- SIP over UDP, TCP, TLS and WebSocket (use true SIP in your web apps)
- Full support for IPv4, IPv6 and DNS resolution (NAPTR, SRV, A, AAAA)
- The perfect Outbound Edge Proxy
- Written by the authors of RFC 7118 "The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for SIP" and JsSIP
- José Luis Millán ([email protected] | github | twitter)
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé ([email protected] | github | twitter)
- Jon Bonilla ([email protected] | github | twitter)
OverSIP is released under the MIT license.