- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Create a named feature branch (
$ git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Write tests for your change (if applicable).
- Write your change.
- Add documentation to your change.
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass (
$ bundle exec rake). Try as much as possible not to reduce coverage.
- Commit your change (
$ git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
$ git push origin my-new-feature).
- Submit a Pull Request using GitHub.
You can see the TODO.md file if you're looking for inspiration.